To get you ready for some mega GROWTH this summer, I want to share with you some of my favorite products that have helped me in my own personal growth, as well as a few neat finds. Plus, thanks to Giveaway Promote and a group of other bloggers that I’ve partnered with, you can get a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card!!!
Note: This giveaway is in partnership with Giveaway Promote and other participating bloggers. Amazon is not sponsoring this giveaway. However, this post does contain links to Amazon.com in case you wish to purchase any of the items I’ve mentioned. I, Anna, am a participant in the Amazon Service LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Food & Fitness
- Sunwarrior – Classic Protein, Raw Wholegrain Brown Rice, Chocolate. Sometimes it’s hard to get enough protein, so I love using this protein powder in my smoothies or in my homemade protein bars.
- The Raw Food World’s Certified Organic Chia Seeds. I found this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Breakfast Parfait. So delicious! It’s the perfect nutritional and chilled breakfast for summertime. You can search Pinterest for some other ways to use Chia Seeds.
NutriBullet 9 Piece NB9-0901 Pro 900 Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer Set. Guys, I absolutely love this thing! I used to have a regular blender and it just never broke things up very well and the blades would often get stuck. I started using a NutriBullet last year when I lived with my sister for the summer and there was no going back! I got it as a gift from our wedding registry and it is one of my favorite kitchen appliances we own. And as of 5/30/17 it costs $99, so it would be the perfect thing to spend your $100 Amazon gift card on if you win!
Champion Women’s Absolute Workout Capri Legging. It’s tough ordering clothing online. Thankfully with Amazon Prime you can return things. But this is a purchase I made that I do not regret! I’ve used my pair for 2 years now and I love them! They’re comfy, slick, and cool. They stretch nice and are comfortable when I run, dance, or do other leg workouts.
Click here to see what’s currently on my reading list for this summer. Here are a few books I’ve already read and highly recommend.
- Chase the Lion by Mark Batterson. Need some empowerment to chase your dreams this summer? Then this is the book for you! The tagline is “If your dream doesn’t scare you, it’s too small.” This book inspired me to make the phrase “chase the lion” my 2017 focus.
- Harry Potter Box Set. I watched the movies when they came out, but I’ve just now been reading through the books for the very first time and loving them! Almost every night before bed, my husband reads me some Harry Potter. We’re currently on the 6th book together. If you win this $100 Amazon gift card, you could easily buy the whole box set! Woo!
Just Clip it! Quote Bookmarks. I just recently bought these adorable book lover bookmark clips and they’ve been working great for me so far! Unfortunately they are currently unavailable at the time I’m posting this, but there are many fun bookmarks you can find on Amazon. Like this or this.
Planning & Organization
- Bloom Daily Planner. I absolutely love my 2017 Vision Planner from Bloom Daily Planners! It may be a little late to get a 2017 planner, but they recently released their 2017-2018 academic planners! Perfect for those heading back to school in the fall. Here are a couple more 2017-2018 Academic year planners from them that I thought were super cute: Dream Big and Geode.
mDesign Office Supplies Desk Organizer. For a clean modern look, here is a 2-drawer organizer with plenty of slots for pencils, scissors, markers, tape, etc. I’ve been looking through Amazon recommendations a lot lately and I’m loving all the adorable workspace items they have.
2-Drawer Natural Bamboo Wood Desk Organizer Storage Station w/ Expandable Bookshelf. For a more classic look and a place to hold a few books, here’s another lovely organizer I found! Its bookshelf is even expandable depending on how much desk space you have or how many books you want to keep on your desk! How cool is that!?
- Sleep Mask by Bedtime Bliss. With the sun rising extra early during the summer months, you might find yourself waking up too early and not getting enough sleep. This mask has helped me! It’s contoured, so it has less places for light to peep through. It also comes with ear plugs and a little carrying bag for if you’re traveling.
Hortense B. Hewitt 50 Count Whimsical Chalkboard Thank You Cards. I’ve used these thank you cards before and they’re so cute! I’m super picky when it comes to the cards I buy, but these caught my eye for their simplicity, yet elegance. The chalkboard feel is a nice touch, too! Summer is a great time to thank those you are grateful for. I know there are many recent graduates and soon to-be-newly weds that could use these thank you cards! If you want to take some time to encourage people this summer, I found these cards with a similar chalkboard feel. Aren’t they adorable?!
Now for the giveaway!
- Prize is a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
- The giveaway will be open worldwide. Winner outside of the United States will receive the cash equivalent of $100 via Paypal.
- Giveaway will begin on Wednesday, May 31st at 12:01am ET and will end on June 13th at 11:59pm ET.
- The one mandatory entry is to subscribe to the Giveaway Promote Daily email. The other actions are optional as a way to earn extra entries.
Tell your friends about this opportunity! Share this post or tweet this:
If you won this $100 Amazon gift card, how would you spend the money?